DiveSkins/SurfSkins - Jammin Jellies - Zippered
The ultimate anti-stinger dive suit is here, featuring venom protection and a stunning design guaranteed to draw attention (the non-stinging kind). SlipIns Jammin’ Jellies DiveSkin is a sun protective, tight-fitting, full-body lycra dive suit with 4-way stretch designed to help you slip in (and out) of your wetsuit, wet or dry. The colorful design invokes happiness, movement, and a barrier to stinging ocean critters.
DiveSkins provide full body sun protection and are perfect for scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing, paddling, free diving, boating, or just looking beautiful in the water when no wetsuit is needed.
- Ultimate 50+ UPF sun protection
- Blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays
- Long sleeves with thumb holes to protect arms and top of hands
- No need to apply and reapply sunscreen
- Quick dry, breathable lycra fabric
- Excellent 4-way stretch for flattering fit
- Uniquely created ocean-inspired patterns
- Not see through, wet or dry
- Foot stirrups, thumb holes, and front zippers for ease of wear
- Protection against fire coral and other abrasive surfaces
- Protection from stinging ocean critters
- All SlipIns are made in the USA in Southern California
Washing tip: Machine wash, tumble dry
View our sizing guide
I wear your Jammin Jellies DiveSkin so I can glide into my 5mm and 7mm suites, which is all that I wear these days. In Cozumel I even wear a 5mm, so it is essential! On a liveaboard in Turks, I did not bring it and I actually SAT OUT! of dives because I didn't want to struggle to put on my damp 5mm suit again and my fingers and cuticles were screaming at me from pulling on that neoprene. So now, it goes everywhere my websuit goes. Jessy R.
If I had bought the right size I would have loved them. Unfortunately I ordered large. Blue Wave is perfect.