DiveSkins/SurfSkins - Green Abalone - Zippered
Your iridescent beauty will capture envious attention! The SlipIns Green Abalone DiveSkin design was inspired by an iconic California shellfish and its lustrous, colorful shell. SlipIns DiveSkins are sun protective, tight-fitting, full-body lycra dive suits with 4-way stretch. The innovative design helps you slip in (and out) of your wetsuit, wet or dry, while the unique pattern makes you stand out as the true ocean idol that you are when no wetsuit is needed.
DiveSkins provide full body sun protection and are perfect for scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing, paddling, free diving, boating, or just looking beautiful in the water.
- Ultimate 50+ UPF sun protection
- Blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays
- Long sleeves with thumb holes to protect arms and top of hands
- No need to apply and reapply sunscreen
- Quick dry, breathable lycra fabric
- Excellent 4-way stretch for flattering fit
- Uniquely created ocean-inspired patterns
- Not see through, wet or dry
- Foot stirrups, thumb holes, and front zippers for ease of wear
- Protection against fire coral and other abrasive surfaces
- Protection from stinging ocean critters
- All SlipIns are made in the USA in Southern California
Washing tip: Machine wash, tumble dry
The design on this dive skin is spectacular. The fabric feels so good! I'm 5'6" and 145lb and the medium fit perfectly. Excellent customer service tops off an amazing product! Thank you!