DiveSkins/SurfSkins - Tiger Shark - Zippered
Inspire awe and admiration as you cruise the water (or the sands!) in your Tiger Shark DiveSkin. Diveskins are sun protective, tight-fitting, full-body lycra dive suits with 4-way comfort stretch. These were designed to help you slip in (and out) of your wetsuit, wet or dry! Tiger sharks grow to a forceful 14 feet in length and display their prominent stripes when young. Be prepared for an addictive sense of power and agility while wearing your Tiger Shark DiveSkin as it enhances your natural beauty and symmetry.
DiveSkins provide full body sun protection and are perfect for scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing, paddling, free diving, boating, or just looking beautiful in the water.
- Ultimate 50+ UPF sun protection
- Blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays
- Long sleeves with thumb holes to protect arms and top of hands
- No need to apply and reapply sunscreen
- Quick dry, breathable lycra fabric
- Excellent 4-way stretch for flattering fit
- Uniquely created ocean-inspired patterns
- Not see through, wet or dry
- Foot stirrups, thumb holes, and front zippers for ease of wear
- Protection against fire coral and other abrasive surfaces
- Protection from stinging ocean critters
- All SlipIns are made in the USA in Southern California
Washing tip: Machine wash, tumble dry
View our sizing guide
The Tiger Shark is part of our threatened or endangered ocean series.
Fast Facts - Tiger Shark - (Galeocerdo Cuvier)
1. Grows up to 14 feet long & 1400 pounds
2. Fourth largest shark on earth
3. Tiger-like stripes are distinct on juveniles
4. Hunted relentlessly by humans for fin soup
5. Found worldwide in temperate tropical seas
That skin is awesome! Ordered it mainly as sun protection, but used it as a swimmimg suit since it arrived, and even for it's intended purpose as a dressing aid for a wetsuit. It totally convinced me in all occasions. Sun protection in the glaring sun, while keeping me comfortably (and at the end of the day I was the only one who didn't use sunscreen and was the only one who didn't get sunburned), quick drying when used as a swimsuit, just towel off, wait a moment and you are dry, plus it is so easy putting on your wetsuit with it, even if the suit still is damp from the previous dive. Also it was the first time I could wiggle out of my wetsuit all by myself, without my buddy having to pull the suit down from my shoulders. And on top of all of this, it really looks stylish, so you really feel comfortable roaming around in it at the beach, or even on your way to it. An absolute must-have!
I bought the tiger shark skins, love the fit, and the pattern looked badass underwater! But after the first dive I noticed the seams were coming apart on the calf area of the right leg. I called the company, and they said they would repair the defect.
This One Was The First One That I Purchased. Robin it the Size I should Order Right On The Mark. They Fit a Little Tight On The First Wear. It Gets Better From There. I was Amazed at The Vibrancy of The Prints, They Are True To Life. These Suit Are The Greatest Thing Going.
I greatly enjoyed this skin...the print is perfect, and I was wearing it with a recent tiger shark encounter! The foot and hand cut-outs are perfect for wear under booties and gloves, if necessary. I do wish the material was a little more stretchy, as I need to have someone available to peel this off my shoulders after a dive!