SlipIns Sun Protective Haute Swimsuit - Sea Turtle
Nature-inspired and a nod to conservation! Our Sea Turtle swimsuit features the unique hawksbill sea turtle orange and black shell pattern in a 4-way stretch, figure-flattering, upper body rashguard swimsuit with 50+ UPF sun protection. Show your love for the ocean and these gentle coral reef protectors in stretchy, breathable, fast-drying fabric that fits every figure. This sun protection swimsuit looks beautiful AND shares a message to safeguard our ocean friends.
SlipIns Sun Protective Swimsuits are perfect for all water activities, paddling, snorkeling, swimming, diving, freediving, or surfing. Be prepared for enthusiastic compliments (don’t say we didn’t warn you)!
- Ultimate 50+ UPF sun protection
- Blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays
- Long sleeves with thumb holes to protect arms and top of hands
- Raglan-cut sleeves for greater mobility: swim, paddle, surf
- High collar protects your neck
- 17” front zipper for easy on/off
- Quick dry, breathable poly/spandex fabric
- Excellent 4-way stretch for flattering fit
- Uniquely created ocean-inspired patterns
- Not see through, wet or dry
- All SlipIns are made in the USA in Southern California
Sizing tip: This is a one-piece swimsuit in XS-XL. As a one-piece, torso length/height is a factor.
Washing tip: Machine wash, tumble dry
Fits so perfectly and compliments the figure amazingly so!! True to the company’s name, you slip in and it feels like a second skin! Not to mention the GORGEOUS design! Only downside is that I’m now obsessed so my poor white body isn’t going to get any sun and tan because I’ll prefer this over any other bikini or swimsuit!!! Definitely does it’s job well!
I'm an amateur diver from Canada who dive only abroad and I had comfort issues with my rash guard that was rolling on itself when pulling my wetsuit up so this swimsuit rash guard is perfect for me even if it's been designed only for women. I suggest that you should do this in black turtle design or eagle ray design. Thanks.