DiveSkins/SurfSkins - Hawksbill Sea Turtle - Zippered
Nature-inspired and a nod to conservation! Our Hawksbill Sea Turtle DiveSkin features the unique hawksbill sea turtle orange and black shell pattern in a tight-fitting 4-way stretch, breathable, fast-drying, full-body lycra dive suit that’s so easy to slip in (and out) of a wetsuit, wet or dry. Show your love for the ocean and these gentle coral reef protectors in full body sun protection. You’ll look beautiful AND share a message to safeguard our ocean friends.
DiveSkins are perfect for scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing, paddling, free diving, boating, or just looking beautiful in the water.
- Ultimate 50+ UPF sun protection
- Blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays
- Long sleeves with thumb holes to protect arms and top of hands
- No need to apply and reapply sunscreen
- Quick dry, breathable lycra fabric
- Excellent 4-way stretch for flattering fit
- Uniquely created ocean-inspired patterns
- Not see through, wet or dry
- Foot stirrups, thumb holes, and front zippers for ease of wear
- Protection against fire coral and other abrasive surfaces
- Protection from stinging ocean critters
- All SlipIns are made in the USA in Southern California
Washing tip: Machine wash, tumble dry
View our sizing guide
The Hawksbill Sea Turtle is part of our threatened or endangered ocean series.
Fast Facts - Hawksbill Sea Turtle - (Eretomochelys Imbricata)
1. They inhabit tropical oceans worldwide.
2. Endangered because the shells are used for jewelry and decoration.
3. Feeds on sponges & sea grasses.
4. Important to ocean health & coral reef stability.
Its beautifully made, fits well except for the torso is long for me. Very nice fabric with nice print
Get Robin To Help You Figure Your Size. Never Misses. Took my Time With This Print Thinking Too Much Orange. It Is A Great Print. Suit a Little Tight Out of The Package, But They Break In Quick. Robin and Rick Provide The Ultimate Customer Service, and They Care!
This newest pattern is gorgeous! This is my 4th one, what can I say...this diving diva likes to change it up when she’s on a liveaboard for a week of diving! Well made, fashionable and quality material. You cannot go wrong with any of SlipIns products. Follow the care instructions and they will last for you too.
Great fit! Makes me feel awesome! Gets me excited about getting in the water! Good for scuba and snorkel! Thank you!
Bought this for my husband for a Christmas gift. He asked for this pattern specifically. We love our skins!! Wore them in Cozumel and St. Croix diving in warm waters. Also under our suits for our San Diego diving. I can’t wait to see him in this one.