DiveSkins/SurfSkins - Red Spotted Grouper - Zippered
Earn covetous stares from admiring fans in your SlipIns Red Spotted Grouper DiveSkin! Our DiveSkin is a sun protective, tight-fitting, full-body lycra dive suit with 4-way stretch designed to help you slip in (and out) of your wetsuit, wet or dry. The hypnotizing red spotted grouper pattern charges you with energy for a full day in the water. Be prepared for admiring questions asking where you got such an exotic design!
DiveSkins provide full body sun protection and are perfect for scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing, paddling, free diving, boating, or just looking beautiful in the water.
- Ultimate 50+ UPF sun protection
- Blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays
- Long sleeves with thumb holes to protect arms and top of hands
- No need to apply and reapply sunscreen
- Quick dry, breathable lycra fabric
- Excellent 4-way stretch for flattering fit
- Uniquely created ocean-inspired patterns
- Not see through, wet or dry
- Foot stirrups, thumb holes, and front zippers for ease of wear
- Protection against fire coral and other abrasive surfaces
- Protection from stinging ocean critters
- All SlipIns are made in the USA in Southern California
Washing tip: Machine wash, tumble dry
The red spotted grouper backstory:
In the Summer of 2019, the SlipIns Crew were on a live-a-board in the Maldives. Fresh fish were caught daily to feed everyone onboard fantastic feasts. One day, the catch included a gorgeous Red Spotted Grouper. We photographed its beautiful pattern, and a year later, we presented one of newest SlipIns patterns!
Be prepared, because you will be noticed in this! It's great for protection against the sun without having to keep worrying about sunscreen
This suit is my new favorite from SlipIns! It’s a gorgeous, vibrant red and looks amazing above and under the water! I have worn it freediving several times already, and I love being able to skip the sunscreen - just pull on the suit and jump in the water.