DiveSkins/SurfSkins - Golden Goddess - Zippered
You’ll be golden perfection in our Golden Christmas Tree Spiral DiveSkin! Our sun protective, tight-fitting, full-body lycra dive suit with 4-way stretch helps you slip in (and out) of your wetsuit, wet or dry. This unique gold pattern was inspired by colorful coral dwelling sea worms that protect coral from predators and aid it in recovering from bleaching events.
DiveSkins provide full body sun protection and are perfect for scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing, paddling, free diving, boating, or just looking beautiful in the water.
- Ultimate 50+ UPF sun protection
- Blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays
- Long sleeves with thumb holes to protect arms and top of hands
- No need to apply and reapply sunscreen
- Quick dry, breathable lycra fabric
- Excellent 4-way stretch for flattering fit
- Uniquely created ocean-inspired patterns
- Not see through, wet or dry
- Foot stirrups, thumb holes, and front zippers for ease of wear
- Protection against fire coral and other abrasive surfaces
- Protection from stinging ocean critters
- All SlipIns are made in the USA in Southern California
Washing tip: Machine wash, tumble dry
View our sizing guide
I no longer wear a Speedo! People know me by my full one piece. I feel safe, protected from the sun and it hides my veins
I have 4 Slipins which I wear to do yoga. Really I'm very inspired ant it gives me an amazing feeling to wear this second skins. I was inspired over one of the most beautiful yogis.......and it's a perfect match... Yoga & SlipIns! I can recommend them for different kind of sports! Enjoy!
I have 4 of SlipIns beautiful diveskins now and each one is truly amazing. They feel and fit like a second skin. Love the complete head to toe look these suits give, they are the most amazing pieces to wear. I wear mine for yoga and they make me feel like a performer from Cirque du Soleil. This Golden Christmas Tree Spiral design is the most stunning colour and really seems to glow.
I have 4 dive skins so far and will continue to build my collection. I love them, obviously. I use them for scuba diving and snorkeling for protection against the reef and sun. Fits me well.