DiveSkins/SurfSkins - Endangered Leopard Shark - Zippered
Patrol kelp forest mysteries and discover ocean floor treasures in your SlipIns Endangered Leopard Shark DiveSkin.
The Endangered Leopard Shark DiveSkin is a sun protective, tight-fitting, full-body lycra dive suit with 4-way stretch designed to help you slip in (and out) of your wetsuit, wet or dry. Sometimes called the zebra shark, the leopard shark is a perfect example of graceful movement in the water. Share the beauty of these nimble creatures while showing your support to protect them from overfishing.
DiveSkins provide full body sun protection and are perfect for scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing, paddling, free diving, boating, or just looking beautiful in the water without a wetsuit.
- Ultimate 50+ UPF sun protection
- Blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays
- Long sleeves with thumb holes to protect arms and top of hands
- No need to apply and reapply sunscreen
- Quick dry, breathable lycra fabric
- Excellent 4-way stretch for flattering fit
- Uniquely created ocean-inspired patterns
- Not see through, wet or dry
- Foot stirrups, thumb holes, and front zippers for ease of wear
- Protection against fire coral and other abrasive surfaces
- Protection from stinging ocean critters
- All SlipIns are made in the USA in Southern California
Washing tip: Machine wash, tumble dry
Shopping tip: Add to your leopard shark grace by adding the matching DiveSoxx!
Best Suits Ever Great For Multiple Uses. Robin and Rick Serve Up The Best Customer Service Ever!
My diving skin has just been delivered today. I quickly tried it and I simply LOVE IT. It is so beautiful and sexy and comfortable. It feels and looks great. I am to try it underwater for diving in February only, but I am sure it is going to do its job, due to the great material. Also loved the Soxx as a gift to match the skin >3 . Thanks SlipIns and Robin for this great product :)
My wife loves it. Pictures to follow
Love Working out outdoors, inside door , in water IT IS BEAUTIFUL Love the pilates ♂️♂️
I am so in love with my new DiveSkin!! Everywhere I go, I've been getting compliments on the design. I've used it as a standalone skin in warmer climates, and under my wetsuit in the colder springs and it works fabulously. It is also very flattering to the figure. I can't wait to tell all of my friends about this beautiful product!